Aquakleen Products California: Multi-Stage Water Refinement
The refinement systems at Aqua Pro Elite Systems eliminate bad tastes, odors, bacteria and impurities utilizing our refinement method. Efficient and durable, each system allows softening, filtration and neutralization and can be customized to fit your requirements.
How it Works
Aquakleen products like AquaPro 5000 SXT offers a state-of-the-art 5-stage water refinement system for your home. This 5-stage refinement method is regulated by the exclusive electronic digital control valve and uses 50% less salt than comparable systems.
Aquakleen Products California features
1. Granulated Activated Carbon: Eliminates and decreases both chlorine and chloramines used by the city to kill bacteria, while eliminating foul odors and taste. Removing and reducing chlorine and chloramine levels is necessary to copper pipes, as well as fixtures with rubber stops and fittings.
2. Softening: Ultra high-capacity industrial grade resin softens the water to zero hardness.
3. Neutralization: Synthetic zeolite regulates the pH of mildly acidic incoming water up to 0.3.
4. Filtration: A highly effective media of aluminum silicate filters incoming water to 20-micron range, eliminating dissolved solids not noticeable to the naked eye.
5. Clarification: Silica/quartz base polishes the water to a sparkling clarity while guaranteeing even pattern.
Salt Tank Construction
Extra large capacity
Safety overflow prevention float
Blow-molded, high-density polyethylene NSF and FDA approved tank with ultraviolet inhibitors
Periodic increase of rock salt required
If you’ve noticed bad odors or tastes in your water and want the quality improved for your whole family, try the AquaClear 5000 SXT. AquaClear 5000 SXT is Aqua Pro Elite Systems’ economic, whole-house water filtration system that can remove unpleasant tastes, odors and pollutants. Additionally, this offers our exclusive AquaClear 5000 SXT regeneration manager.
Aquakleen products California Benefits :
Built to the highest industry norms and tested by our exclusive electronic digital control valve
System elements are tested and certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI standards
Fully automatic regeneration manager
Water and energy efficient
Refiner tank construction is both NSF and FDA approved